Very unfortunately, this event was cancelled: due to the snow our venue was closed.
However we are pleased to confirm that this event has been re-scheduled for 6th April. All those who were intending to come on the original date should receive communication from us. If you were unable to attend on 2nd Feb, but would like to take part on 6th April, please see the link for further info and contact us.
Our sincere apologies to all
Please see further info here
Please note: Come & Sing – Verdi Requiem has been re-scheduled for 6th April 2019
We are pleased to announce that you can now buy tickets for all of our concerts online via The Little Box Office.
Payments are made via a secure payment system, ‘Braintree’, which is owned by Paypal.
Please click on the following links for details on our 2018 Privacy statement and Refund policy.
Become a Patron of the Wooburn Singers!
For £100 per annum you will receive a season ticket for each of our 4 concerts plus you will receive a free programme & a glass of wine at each of the concerts. Additionally, patrons will have reserved seating at the front of the church. You can become a patron at any time as the patronage is for 12 months from time of purchase.
We would like to acknowledge the support of our patrons in our programme and hope that you will agree to have your name included in the list.
To become a patron, click on the Patrons application form, or for more information, contact our Patrons Membership Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org or read this flyer.
Wooburn Singers would like to acknowledge with grateful thanks the sponsorship and support received from the following organisations:
- De Marsac Jewellers, Beaconsfield,www.demarsacjewellers.com
- Universal Care Homecare services www.universal-care.co.uk
- Simon Elvin Greeting cards & gift wrapping paper, Wooburn Green, www.simonelvin.com
- Martin Adams Vehicle repairs & MOT, Bourne End, www.mavs.co.uk
- Burgers Artisan bakery, patisserie, tea room and chocolatier in Marlow www.burgersartisanbakery.com
- Strings of Penn www.stringsofpenn.co.uk
- Angela Farquhar Flute teacher www.musicteachers.co.uk
- M Munday Painter & decorator, High Wycombe 01494 437703
- Pink Accountancy Accountants, Marlow www.pink-accounts.co.uk
- Baban Boutique Boutique, Beaconsfield https://en-gb.facebook.com/babanthame
- Sara Hughes vintage and contemporary homeware and accessories, Marlow www.sarahughes.co.uk
- Quaker Meeting House, Jordans www.jordansquakercentre.org
- The Cake Collection, Burnham www.cakecollection.co.uk
- The Sir George Dyson Trust
- Beaconsfield Old Church School Charity
Wooburn Singers wish to thank Wycombe District Council for their continuing support
Other links that may be of interest are as follows:
Links to other events that may be of interest are as follows:
Easyfundraising is a simple way of raising funds for your favourite charity when you shop online.
Please follow the instructions below and sign up to easyfundraising – that way when you’re doing your Christmas shopping online you’ll also be supporting us at the same time!
Many thanks for your support!