Tickets on sale now – via The Little Box Office 01628 482093 email@example.com or from members
Wooburn Singers will be joined by baroque players from the Oxford Bach Soloists and choristers from Taplow Boys Choir and Sir William Borlase’s Grammar School Cambiata Choir for a performance of Matthäus-Passion (St Matthew Passion).
Musical director and acclaimed Bach specialist, Tom Hammond-Davies, will be joined by James Gilchrist as the Evangelist, Peter Harvey as Christ and a full cast of soloists. The concert date marks the start of Passiontide.
Please note: concert starts at 7.00pm
Click here for further event details.
Please click on this link for a review of our March 2019 Concert in Cookham
Click this link to listen to John Carr, one of our members, talking about the choir and presenting some excerpts (Feb 2019)
Wooburn Singers would like to acknowledge with grateful thanks the sponsorship and support received from the following organisations:
- De Marsac Jewellers, Beaconsfield,www.demarsacjewellers.com
- Universal Care Homecare services www.universal-care.co.uk
- Simon Elvin Greeting cards & gift wrapping paper, Wooburn Green, www.simonelvin.com
- Martin Adams Vehicle repairs & MOT, Bourne End, www.mavs.co.uk
- Burgers Artisan bakery, patisserie, tea room and chocolatier in Marlow www.burgersartisanbakery.com
- Strings of Penn www.stringsofpenn.co.uk
- Angela Farquhar Flute teacher www.musicteachers.co.uk
- Pink Accountancy Accountants, Marlow www.pink-accounts.co.uk
- Quaker Meeting House, Jordans www.jordansquakercentre.org
- The Sir George Dyson Trust
- Beaconsfield Old Church School Charity
Wooburn Singers wish to thank Wycombe District Council for their continuing support
Other links that may be of interest are as follows:
Links to other events that may be of interest are as follows: